Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rocky Point, Mexico


I aways get the order confused when I post. I would start at the bottom and work your way up. The Leach Boys
As the sun was going down the captain of the boat invited everyone to jump overboard for a quick dip. Kent, Andrew, and Matt were quick to jump in. Becca, Nathan, and Ashton weren't far behind. As for me, I preferred staying on deck were I didn't have to think about what was beneath me that I couldn't see. As it turned out, the captain of the boat got stung by a jellyfish when he jumped in. We were lucky no one else was stung.

2 comments:

Alan&Julia Bridges said...

Congrats!! Wow soon to be Mom and Dad. Have you gotten sick again Matt?!?! We have updated our blog too if you want to see!

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Great updates, Amanda!! We are so excited for your growing family! I hope that soon one of your posts will have pictures of your trip to visit us! :) We love you and miss you!