Thursday, August 07, 2008

On to Washington DC

From South Dakota I flew on to Washington DC for Diana's wedding. The first night there we took her for a girls' night out. It was kind of funny that three of us in the group were nursing moms, so we all had out little black backpacks in tow all the days I was there. Jayden stayed in South Dakota with Gramma and all my family. I was definitely going through baby withdrawls. It was a good time but the longest five days of my life being away from my baby. Bride with bridesmaids
Girls' Night Out
Bridesmaids- SMILE!
We were all matching from our necklaces to our shoes. We were all very happy when we got to change out of our matching high heels to our matching blue flippies.
The beautiful bride! She looked like a princess.

1 comment:

Lynisha Weeda said...

Wow, you've really been around the world and back this summer! I'm sure it was nice to get back to your baby... good for you nursing momma's and your "little black bags"! That made me laugh ;)