Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Grand Canyon or Bust!

Matt and I met up with Logan, Cierra, Dennis, and Ashley in Flagstaff last weekend to make a day trip to the Grand Canyon. It was Cierra's first trip to the Grand Canyon, and only my third visit. Which is kind of crazy thinking how close I lived for so long.
Dennis, Ashley, Matt, Logan, and Cierra say "cheese!"

We sat debating on which tourist to ask to take our picture. After about five minutes we saw a lady who looked too nice to say no. We were right, she gladly snapped this shot for us. (There's definitely no hiding who the pregnant lady is now.)

7 comments:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

What a good looking bunch! Little Baby is the cutest!! :)

The J's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The J's said...

Hi Matt & Amanda
I hope you don't mind that I added your blogspot link to ours, but let me know if you don't want it on there! Come visit ours!
We're looking forward to updates soon... maybe with the baby shower pix?! I'm thinking of the fun you're having there today. Hope everything is going well for you and baby!

Shanda and Loren said...

congrats on jayden!!! cant wait to meet her!!

Jeanette said...

Matt, HA HA We found you! Congrats on the Baby girl!
-Wilfred and Jeanette

Deana said...

congrats! I can't wait to see her!

Lynisha Weeda said...

Congrats Matt & Mandy! Come show off that baby girl!!!